For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Enroll in a Fully Online For-College-Credit Program
Learn how to enroll in a fully online, for-college-credit degree, certificate, or diploma program.
If any of the following describes you, do not follow the steps to enroll in a fully online program detailed on this page. Instead, please click the link for what you what you want to do at Central Piedmont:
- Complete a fully online, non-credit Corporate and Continuing Education course or program.
- Complete individual online courses as part of a for-college-credit degree.
- Complete individual online courses through Career and College Promise Dual Enrollment or Middle College.
- Complete individual courses as a visiting student.
- You are an international (F-1 visa) student.