Enroll in a Fully Online For-College-Credit Program
Learn how to enroll in a fully online, for-college-credit degree, certificate, or diploma program.
If you need help with applying, please contact First Year Experience or Outreach and Recruitment (information in "Contact" sections).
If any of the following describes you, do not follow the steps to enroll in a fully online program detailed on this page. Instead, please select the link for what you what you want to do at Central Piedmont:
- Complete a fully online, non-credit Corporate and Continuing Education course or program.
- Complete individual online courses as part of a for-college-credit degree.
- Complete individual online courses through Career and College Promise Dual Enrollment or Middle College.
- Complete individual courses as a visiting student.
- You are an international (F-1 visa) student.