For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
NC Governor Roy Cooper announced Sept. 30 the state will move into Phase 3 of easing COVID-19 pandemic restrictions. Movie theaters, outdoor amusement parks, conference centers, bars, and large/small outdoor venues can reopen at reduced capacity as of Friday, Oct. 2.
The Governor emphasized that safety measures such as face-coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing should still be followed.
Central Piedmont continues to offer fall semester classes in multiple formats with the majority of classes being taught online.
Registration for fall short session classes — as well as Corporate and Continuing Education courses — is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Enroll in a Fully Online For-College-Credit Program
Learn how to enroll in a fully online, for-college-credit degree, certificate, or diploma program.
If any of the following describes you, do not follow the steps to enroll in a fully online program detailed on this page. Instead, please click the link for what you what you want to do at Central Piedmont:
- Complete a fully online, non-credit Corporate and Continuing Education course or program.
- Complete individual online courses as part of a for-college-credit degree.
- Complete individual online courses through Career and College Promise Dual Enrollment or Middle College.
- Complete individual courses as a visiting student.
- You are an international (F-1 visa) student.