In light of COVID-19 health directive clarifications now provided by the Mecklenburg County Public Health Department -- and adhering to our stringent pandemic safety protocols -- Central Piedmont will move some career and technical education classes back to on-campus, in-person delivery as of January 14. Check your student email for details.
Class sections that began the semester as online or hybrid will continue online until Feb. 2, at which time the college will provide further guidance. Students with questions about the mode of their classes – online or on-campus – should contact their instructors directly and check Blackboard.
Enroll in a Fully Online For-College-Credit Program
Learn how to enroll in a fully online, for-college-credit degree, certificate, or diploma program.
If any of the following describes you, do not follow the steps to enroll in a fully online program detailed on this page. Instead, please click the link for what you what you want to do at Central Piedmont:
- Complete a fully online, non-credit Corporate and Continuing Education course or program.
- Complete individual online courses as part of a for-college-credit degree.
- Complete individual online courses through Career and College Promise Dual Enrollment or Middle College.
- Complete individual courses as a visiting student.
- You are an international (F-1 visa) student.