Our full-service Cato Campus provides college transfer, College and Career Readiness, and Corporate and Continuing Education classes. The student population ranges from high school to adult learners and boasts many diverse backgrounds including non-native English speakers and career professionals. Cato Campus is also home to Cato Middle College High School (CMCHS), Charlotte-Mecklenburg School’s (CMS) first Middle College program.
Directions to Cato Campus
Click on the map and enter your address for turn-by-turn directions to Central Piedmont's Cato Campus.
Let the Charlotte Area Transit System Get You to Class
There are two routes that stop at the Central Piedmont Cato Campus:
- Route 3: The Plaza (Inbound | Outbound) travels to campus from Center City Charlotte via Davidson Street and The Plaza between 6:20 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Route 29: UNCC (Inbound | Outbound) is a cross-town route that travels between South Park and Cato via N. Sharon Amity Road from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information on these and other CATS routes, visit www.ridetransit.org or call 704.336.RIDE (7433).
- Cato Campus map and parking locations (PDF); you must have adobe acrobat (or other pdf file viewer) installed to view
- Parking information
- List of individual building codes and physical addresses (PDF)
Most of Central Piedmont's restrooms are standard facilities — you are welcome to use the facility that matches your gender identity. The college also provides two gender-neutral/family restrooms in the Cato III Building:
- first floor (a changing room is also available on the first floor)
- second floor
PO Box 35009
Charlotte, NC 28235
To contact College Security Services with non-emergency requests, call 704.330.4691. For Cato Campus Tours, contact Saronda Easter at 704.330.4873. For questions pertaining to Enrollment & Student Services, contact Marla Harris at 704.330.4845.