For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Our full-service Cato Campus provides college transfer, College and Career Readiness, and Corporate and Continuing Education classes. The student population ranges from high school to adult learners and boasts many diverse backgrounds including non-native English speakers and career professionals. Cato Campus is also home to Cato Middle College High School (CMCHS), Charlotte-Mecklenburg School’s (CMS) first Middle College program.
Directions to Cato Campus
Click on the map and enter your address for turn-by-turn directions to Central Piedmont's Cato Campus.
Let the Charlotte Area Transit System Get You to Class!
There are two routes that stop at the Central Piedmont Cato Campus:
- Route 3: The Plaza (Inbound | Outbound) travels to campus from Center City Charlotte via Davidson Street and The Plaza between 6:20 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Route 29: UNCC (Inbound | Outbound) is a cross-town route that travels between South Park and Cato via N. Sharon Amity Road from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information on these and other CATS routes, visit www.ridetransit.org or call 704.336.RIDE (7433).
- Cato Campus map and parking locations (PDF); you must have adobe acrobat (or other pdf file viewer) installed to view
- parking information
- list of individual building codes and physical addresses (PDF)
Most of Central Piedmont's restrooms are standard facilities — individuals are welcome to use the facility that matches their gender identity. The college also provides gender-neutral/family restrooms at the following locations:
- Cato III building, first and second floors
PO Box 35009
Charlotte, NC 28235
To contact College Security Services with non-emergency requests, call 704.330.4691. For Cato Campus Tours, contact Saronda Easter at 704.330.4873. For questions pertaining to Enrollment & Student Services, contact Marla Harris at 704.330.4845.