For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
NC Governor Roy Cooper announced Sept. 30 the state will move into Phase 3 of easing COVID-19 pandemic restrictions. Movie theaters, outdoor amusement parks, conference centers, bars, and large/small outdoor venues can reopen at reduced capacity as of Friday, Oct. 2.
The Governor emphasized that safety measures such as face-coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing should still be followed.
Central Piedmont continues to offer fall semester classes in multiple formats with the majority of classes being taught online.
Registration for fall short session classes — as well as Corporate and Continuing Education courses — is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Committed to Ensuring Equal Access
Central Piedmont complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) to provide support services for students, including services for students with disabilities and other special needs.
In addition, the college follows the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WACG 2.0 Level AA) outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) as recommended by the North Carolina Community College System.
Web accessibility ensures that all digital content can be navigated and read by everyone, regardless of location, experience, technology, or disability. Digital content must be:
- Perceivable — through text alternatives, captioning and sufficient contrast
- Operable — through keyboard accessibility, sufficient timing functions and easy navigation functions
- Understandable — through readable text and predictable functions
- Robust — allowing compatibility with present and future technologies
- The Digital Learning Accessibility Committee was formed in 2015 to address gaps in the process that ensures all content is accessible. Download the 3-year plan that details the steps Central Piedmont is taking to provide equal access for our community.
New web content produced by Central Piedmont will meet WCAG 2.0 conformance Level AA by September 1, 2018. Existing content will be in compliance on or before November 1, 2018. Please report any issues to email@example.com.