For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Committed to Ensuring Equal Access
Central Piedmont complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) to provide support services for students, including services for students with disabilities and other special needs.
In addition, the college follows the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WACG 2.0 Level AA) outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) as recommended by the North Carolina Community College System.
Web accessibility ensures that all digital content can be navigated and read by everyone, regardless of location, experience, technology, or disability. Digital content must be:
- Perceivable — through text alternatives, captioning and sufficient contrast
- Operable — through keyboard accessibility, sufficient timing functions and easy navigation functions
- Understandable — through readable text and predictable functions
- Robust — allowing compatibility with present and future technologies
- The Digital Learning Accessibility Committee was formed in 2015 to address gaps in the process that ensures all content is accessible. Download the 3-year plan that details the steps CPCC is taking to provide equal access for our community.
New web content produced by CPCC will meet WCAG 2.0 conformance Level AA by September 1, 2018. Existing content will be in compliance on or before November 1, 2018. Please report any issues to email@example.com.