For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced earlier today (Oct. 21) Phase Three of statewide coronavirus restrictions will remain in effect until at least Nov. 13.
In Phase 3, which began Oct. 2, bars, entertainment venues, movie theaters and large outdoor venues were allowed to reopen with capacity restrictions. Capacity limits remained in place for restaurants, and mass gatherings were limited as well – 25 for indoors and 50 for outdoors.
As a friendly reminder, open registration for spring classes begins Nov. 9. Also, registration for Corporate and Continuing Education courses is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Committed to Ensuring Equal Access
Central Piedmont complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) to provide support services for students, including services for students with disabilities and other special needs.
In addition, the college follows the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WACG 2.0 Level AA) outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) as recommended by the North Carolina Community College System.
Web accessibility ensures that everyone can navigate and read all digital content, regardless of their location, experience, technology, or disability.
Digital content must be:
- Perceivable — through text alternatives, captioning, and sufficient contrast
- Operable — through keyboard accessibility, sufficient timing functions, and easy navigation functions
- Understandable — through readable text and predictable functions
- Robust — allowing compatibility with present and future technologies
- The Digital Learning Accessibility Committee was formed in 2015 to address gaps in the process that ensures all content is accessible. Download the 3-year plan that details the steps Central Piedmont is taking to provide equal access for our community.
New web content produced by Central Piedmont will meet WCAG 2.0 conformance Level AA by September 1, 2018. Existing content will be in compliance on or before November 1, 2018. Please report any issues to email@example.com.