For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Committed to Ensuring Equal Access
Central Piedmont complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) to provide support services for students, including services for students with disabilities and other special needs.
In addition, the college follows the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WACG 2.0 Level AA) outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) as recommended by the North Carolina Community College System.
Web accessibility ensures that all digital content can be navigated and read by everyone, regardless of location, experience, technology, or disability. Digital content must be:
- Perceivable — through text alternatives, captioning and sufficient contrast
- Operable — through keyboard accessibility, sufficient timing functions and easy navigation functions
- Understandable — through readable text and predictable functions
- Robust — allowing compatibility with present and future technologies
- The Digital Learning Accessibility Committee was formed in 2015 to address gaps in the process that ensures all content is accessible. Download the 3-year plan that details the steps Central Piedmont is taking to provide equal access for our community.
New web content produced by Central Piedmont will meet WCAG 2.0 conformance Level AA by September 1, 2018. Existing content will be in compliance on or before November 1, 2018. Please report any issues to email@example.com.