For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit http://www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of July 14, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks, at least until Aug. 7
Central Piedmont announced July 7, that fall semester classes will begin on Aug. 10, and be taught in multiple formats – online, hybrid, blended, and face-to-face. The majority of students will come to campus a minimal number of times, with the rest of their instruction occurring online. Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Committed to Ensuring Equal Access
Central Piedmont complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) to provide support services for students, including services for students with disabilities and other special needs.
In addition, the college follows the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WACG 2.0 Level AA) outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) as recommended by the North Carolina Community College System.
Web accessibility ensures that all digital content can be navigated and read by everyone, regardless of location, experience, technology, or disability. Digital content must be:
- Perceivable — through text alternatives, captioning and sufficient contrast
- Operable — through keyboard accessibility, sufficient timing functions and easy navigation functions
- Understandable — through readable text and predictable functions
- Robust — allowing compatibility with present and future technologies
- The Digital Learning Accessibility Committee was formed in 2015 to address gaps in the process that ensures all content is accessible. Download the 3-year plan that details the steps Central Piedmont is taking to provide equal access for our community.
New web content produced by Central Piedmont will meet WCAG 2.0 conformance Level AA by September 1, 2018. Existing content will be in compliance on or before November 1, 2018. Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.