For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Policies, Procedures, and Resources
Financial Aid Resource Guides
Financial Aid Forms
Policies and Procedures
- Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
- Office of Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Office of Financial Aid Code of Ethics
- Office of Financial Aid Student Lending Code of Conduct
- Financial Aid cost of attendance budget 2019-20 (PDF)
- Financial Aid cost of attendance budget 2020-21 (PDF)
- net price calculator
- Pell Grant calculator
- Central Piedmont tuition, fees, and payments
- Consumer Information
- Fraud and Identity Theft/Avoiding Identity Theft
- Managing Your Finances
- Central Piedmont tuition payment plan
- Sponsored Programs
- Reviews.com Internet Options for Student on Low-Incomes
Federal Tax Filing Issues Resources
- Casualties, Disasters. and Thefts Loss Workbook (PDF) (Personal Use Property -Publication 548)
- FAQ for Hurricane Victims - Grant Proceeds
- How to get a copy of your prior returns
- Publication 4492B - The Heartland Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2008 (applies only to the Midwestern disaster areas)
Money Management Tools During Difficult Times
The 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy website offers information to help consumers make sound financial decisions at every stage of their lives, from childhood to retirement. They have a dedicated page with information on dealing with many difficult situations including disaster preparation and recovery.