For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
NC Governor Roy Cooper announced Sept. 1 he is moving the state into Phase 2.5. Playgrounds will open, and businesses like gyms and museums across the state can reopen at reduced capacity as of Sept. 4. The Governor emphasized that safety measures such as face-coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing should still be followed.
Central Piedmont continues to offer fall semester classes in multiple formats with the majority of classes being taught online.
Registration for fall short session classes — as well as Corporate and Continuing Education courses — is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Policies, Procedures, and Resources
Financial Aid Resource Guides
Financial Aid Forms
Policies and Procedures
- Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
- Office of Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Office of Financial Aid Code of Ethics
- Office of Financial Aid Student Lending Code of Conduct
- Financial Aid cost of attendance budget 2019-20 (PDF)
- Financial Aid cost of attendance budget 2020-21 (PDF)
- net price calculator
- Pell Grant calculator
- Central Piedmont tuition, fees, and payments
- Consumer Information
- Fraud and Identity Theft/Avoiding Identity Theft
- Managing Your Finances
- Central Piedmont tuition payment plan
- Sponsored Programs
- Reviews.com Internet Options for Student on Low-Incomes
Federal Tax Filing Issues Resources
- Casualties, Disasters. and Thefts Loss Workbook (PDF) (Personal Use Property -Publication 548)
- Tax relief for Hurricane Victims
- How to get a copy of your prior returns
- Publication 4492B - The Heartland Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2008 (applies only to the Midwestern disaster areas)
Money Management Tools During Difficult Times
The 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy website offers information to help consumers make sound financial decisions at every stage of their lives, from childhood to retirement. They have a dedicated page with information on dealing with many difficult situations including disaster preparation and recovery.