For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Policies, Procedures, and Resources
Financial Aid Resource Guides
Financial Aid Forms
Policies and Procedures
- Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
- Office of Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Office of Financial Aid Code of Ethics
- Office of Financial Aid Student Lending Code of Conduct
- Financial Aid cost of attendance budget 2019-20 (PDF)
- Financial Aid cost of attendance budget 2020-21 (PDF)
- net price calculator
- Pell Grant calculator
- Central Piedmont tuition, fees, and payments
- Consumer Information
- Fraud and Identity Theft/Avoiding Identity Theft
- Managing Your Finances
- Central Piedmont tuition payment plan
- Sponsored Programs
- Reviews.com Internet Options for Student on Low-Incomes
Federal Tax Filing Issues Resources
- Casualties, Disasters. and Thefts Loss Workbook (PDF) (Personal Use Property -Publication 548)
- FAQ for Hurricane Victims - Grant Proceeds
- How to get a copy of your prior returns
- Publication 4492B - The Heartland Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2008 (applies only to the Midwestern disaster areas)
Money Management Tools During Difficult Times
The 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy website offers information to help consumers make sound financial decisions at every stage of their lives, from childhood to retirement. They have a dedicated page with information on dealing with many difficult situations including disaster preparation and recovery.