Want to transfer to a 4-year school to earn a bachelor's degree or higher after you get your degree from Central Piedmont?

Transfer to a 4-Year School; Transfer Degree Programs

Keep reading to learn more about transfer opportunities and how Transfer Services can guide you on how to transfer your Central Piedmont credits to a public university or college in NC, a private college or university in NC, or public and private colleges and universities across the United States.

Always visit your school of interest's admission site for more information on their transfer application and how credits transfer.

Transfer Services helps current Central Piedmont students that are exploring options to transfer to a four-year college or university. If you are a new student wanting to transfer to Central Piedmont, apply now


Transfer Services holds several events each semester to connect you with local four-year institutions, including transfer fairs held in the fall and in the spring. Transfer Tuesdays are where, Tuesdays throughout the semester, you can meet with four-year schools to learn more about how to transfer there when you finish at central Piedmont, such as their admissions process, programs, and applications.

Central Piedmont Transfer Degree Pathways

Check out our list of Central Piedmont transfer degree programs (Associate in Arts, Associate in Engineering, Associate in Fine Arts, Associate in Science), as well as a suggested course sequence for the courses you should take based on what you want to major in at the school you transfer to. Some other programs also offer transfer options — keep reading to learn more about Associate in Applied Science 2+2 programs.

Transfer degrees and course sequences by major

Transfer an Associate in Applied Science Degree (2+2 Programs)

Many of our programs have 2+2 transfer agreements with four-year institutions that make it easy for you to transfer into a related bachelor's degree at that school after you get your Associate in Applied Science.

2+2 transfer agreements

Transfer to a Private School in North Carolina

If you are interested in transferring to a private college or university in North Carolina after you get your degree, learn about the NC Community College system's Independent Comprehensive Articulation Agreement.

North Carolina Independent Comprehensive Articulation Agreement


Contact Transfer Services for more information on schools to transfer to and how to transfer. Contact an academic advisor for help picking a program and course planning; be sure to let them know if your goal is to transfer to a 4-year school when you graduate.

Academic advising

Pre-Health Professionals Advising

Interested in graduate schools for health-related careers like physical therapy, dentistry, pharmacy, or medical school? UNC Charlotte has a comprehensive pre-health professionals advising website that provides information about the graduate programs in these fields offered in North Carolina and how to prepare for them.