Welcome to Outreach and Recruitment
The Office of Outreach and Recruitment is committed to building connections throughout the college and the community.
What We Do
The Outreach and Recruitment Office provides information to traditional and non-traditional students, parents, faculty, and the community to educate and promote the value of a lifelong education, and to recognize Central Piedmont as a valuable educational option. We are dedicated to maximizing student access to Central Piedmont Community College and to providing support and information for the transition to college regardless of age and background.
- provide timely information about the college, policies, procedures for smooth enrollment
- provide support, assistance, guidance and resources for potential students to meet their higher education aspirations
- educate the community about Central Piedmont programs and benefits through presentations, personal contact and mailings
- provide team efforts with Central Piedmont faculty, staff, and former students to attract new students
- provide awareness and support a culture of higher education in the college’s service area through outreach and recruiting activities including: college/business fairs, open house, and high school visits