How to Register
- Make sure you have applied, attended orientation, and met with an academic advisor.
- Confirm semester/session start dates and the date when you can start registering for classes for each semester. Check in with your academic advisor before registering.
- Register. You can register online in MyCollege.
How to Register using MyCollege
College Credit-Seeking Students
Full Semester and Short Session Courses Available
In addition to full semester (16-week) courses, Central Piedmont offers 12-week, 8-week, and 4-week sessions to provide students a variety of course lengths and start times. Learn more about these shorter options.
There is a priority registration period and an open registration period for each of the college’s three semesters (fall, spring, summer).
- Priority registration is a perk available to active and recent Central Piedmont students (plus veterans), offering the opportunity to sign up for courses before open registration for the general public (some restrictions apply).
- Open registration is available to all students, including those on academic probation or academic suspension. Dual-enrolled or Middle College high school students may also register during open enrollment.
After the semester begins, you can still register for shorter-length classes that have not started yet.