For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Academic Affairs Forms
Forms A - Z Index
- Cancelled/Moved Class Form (Word)
- Classroom Observation Form – Online and Hybrid Courses (PDF)
- Classroom Observation Form – Seated Classes (PDF)
- Contract Adjustment Form (Central Piedmont login required)
- Course Proposal/Revision Form (CIM) (Central Piedmont login required; use Mozilla Firefox as browser)
- Course Substitution and Waiver Form Site (Central Piedmont login required)
- Credit by Examination (CBE) Course Request Form (Word)
- Curriculum Committee Form: 15-1 New CCL Course
- visit NC Community Colleges Curriculum Procedures Reference Manual to download Form 15-1: New Course Request
- Curriculum Committee Form: 15-2 CCL Course Revision
- visit NC Community Colleges Curriculum Procedures Reference Manual to download Form 15-2: Revised Course Request
- Curriculum Committee Form: Pre- and Co-requisites (Word)
- Curriculum Standard Revision Form (PDF)
- Faculty Developed Material Form (PDF)
- Faculty Teaching Self-Assessment (PDF)
- Field Trip Request Form
- Incomplete Grade Form (PDF)
- International Travel Request - Faculty Forms
- International Travel Request - Student Forms
- New Program - Research Checklist (Phase I) (Word)
- New Program - Resource Analysis (Phase II) (Word)
- New Program - Three-year Budget Template (Excel)
- O'Herron Award Form (Word)
- Online Course Capacity Change Request (Central Piedmont login required)
- Overload Exception Form - FT Faculty (Word)
- Overload Exception Form - PT Faculty (Word)
- Program Admit/Change Form (Central Piedmont login required)
- Program Chair Agreement Form/Reassigned Time (Central Piedmont login required)
- Program Proposal/Revision Form (CIM) (Central Piedmont login required; use Mozilla Firefox as browser)
- Schedule Adjustment Permission to Register Form (PDF)
- Section Cancellation Form (PDF)
- Stipend Form (Central Piedmont login required)
- Syllabus Template/ Approval Form
- Each individual class syllabus must be approved by the division director via MyCollege / Course Syllabus Submission Form.
- Instructors are recommended to copy and paste required information into the Course Syllabus Submission Form fields. However, instructors may opt to attach the full completed Syllabus Template into the Submission Form after having entered the required fields (required fields indicated with an asterisk).
- Login to MyCollege Self Service and click Course Syllabus Submission Form.
- Fill out the online form and/or attach any necessary files.
- Before submitting the online Course Syllabus Submission Form, save a PDF copy for your records by printing as a PDF.
- When approved by the division director, you can use the PDF file in Blackboard. Be sure to run the Accessibility Checker to ensure ADA compliance.