Pearson Vue Testing
Both Central Piedmont and non-Central Piedmont students can take Pearson Vue tests at the Central Piedmont Testing Center.
Due to a technology interruption, Pearson Vue testing is currently unavailable. It will resume once we get access to our systems back. You can also choose a different testing site when scheduling or rescheduling your testing appointment. Please keep checking this page for updates.
More than 450 credential owners across the globe choose Pearson VUE to help develop, manage, deliver, and grow their testing programs. From online practice tests to high-stakes, proctored exams that require the industry’s most secure testing environments, Pearson VUE is the leader in computer-based-testing — and much more.
All Pearson Vue exam fees are paid to Pearson Vue.
Before Scheduling Your Test
- If you are not feeling well, do not schedule your testing appointment.
- Be prepared to follow strict social distancing rules.
- If you have a mask, wear it. If not, we will provide one.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer as you enter and exit the Testing Center (provided).
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes early for your testing appointment.
- Follow the appointment time listed when you schedule your appointment. It may be different from the normal testing times that are listed on our website.
- Remember to bring a valid photo ID. No ID, no test.