For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced earlier today (Oct. 21) Phase Three of statewide coronavirus restrictions will remain in effect until at least Nov. 13.
In Phase 3, which began Oct. 2, bars, entertainment venues, movie theaters and large outdoor venues were allowed to reopen with capacity restrictions. Capacity limits remained in place for restaurants, and mass gatherings were limited as well – 25 for indoors and 50 for outdoors.
As a friendly reminder, open registration for spring classes begins Nov. 9. Also, registration for Corporate and Continuing Education courses is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Pearson Vue Testing
Both Central Piedmont and non-Central Piedmont students can take Pearson Vue tests at the Central Piedmont Testing Center.
More than 450 credential owners across the globe choose Pearson VUE to help develop, manage, deliver, and grow their testing programs. From online practice tests to high-stakes, proctored exams that require the industry’s most secure testing environments, Pearson VUE is the leader in computer-based-testing — and much more.
All Pearson Vue exam fees are paid to Pearson Vue. Central Piedmont does not collect any fees for administering Pearson Vue exams.
Before Scheduling Your Test
- Everyone must complete a health acknowledgement form before coming to a Central Piedmont campus. Learn more and complete the health acknowledgement form that applies to you (visitor, student in for-college-credit course, etc.).
- If you are not feeling well, do not schedule your testing appointment.
- Be prepared to follow strict social distancing rules.
- If you have a mask, wear it. If not, we will provide one.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer as you enter and exit the Testing Center (provided).
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes early to your testing appointment.
- Please enter through the main entrance of the Central High building, located at the front of the building off of Elizabeth Avenue.
- Follow the appointment time listed when you schedule your appointment. It may be different from the normal testing times that are listed on our website.
- Remember to bring a valid photo ID. No ID, no test.