For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit http://www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of July 14, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks, at least until Aug. 7
Central Piedmont announced July 7, that fall semester classes will begin on Aug. 10, and be taught in multiple formats – online, hybrid, blended, and face-to-face. The majority of students will come to campus a minimal number of times, with the rest of their instruction occurring online. Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Pearson Vue Testing
Both Central Piedmont and non-Central Piedmont students can take Pearson Vue tests at the Central Piedmont Testing Center.
More than 450 credential owners across the globe choose Pearson VUE to help develop, manage, deliver, and grow their testing programs. From online practice tests to high-stakes, proctored exams that require the industry’s most secure testing environments, Pearson VUE is the leader in computer-based-testing — and much more.
All Pearson Vue exam fees are paid to Pearson Vue. Central Piedmont does not collect any fees for administering Pearson Vue exams.
Before Scheduling Your Test
- Everyone must complete a health acknowledgement form before coming to a Central Piedmont campus. Learn more and complete the health acknowledgement form that applies to you (visitor, student in for-college-credit course, etc.).
- If you are not feeling well, do not schedule your testing appointment.
- Be prepared to follow strict social distancing rules.
- If you have a mask, wear it. If not, we will provide one.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer as you enter and exit the Testing Center (provided).
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes early to your testing appointment.
- Please enter through the main entrance of the Central High building, located at the front of the building off of Elizabeth Avenue.
- Follow the appointment time listed when you schedule your appointment. It may be different from the normal testing times that are listed on our website.
- Remember to bring a valid photo ID. No ID, no test.