Presidential Scholars Program
The Central Piedmont Presidential Scholars Program is both a scholarship and a unique cohort experience for high school seniors planning to attend Central Piedmont as a first-time freshman.
Recipients of the Presidential Scholars Program award will benefit from leadership development, service learning, and peer mentoring opportunities as a part of an intentional community.
Over the course of your educational journey, recipients will participate in a customized seminar series and volunteer projects and will help to successfully orient new students into the Presidential Scholars Program. Students in the Presidential Scholars Program will receive scholarships to completely cover tuition and fees for a maximum of two years (fall and spring semesters).
If eligible, Presidential Scholars could still receive other financial aid funds, such as Pell Grants.
This merit-based honor will be awarded to 30 students each academic year.
- unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- committed to finishing an associate degree at Central Piedmont
- maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA while at Central Piedmont and stay continuously enrolled full-time (summer excluded)
Steps to Apply
The application deadline for 2019 will be available soon.
- Apply to Central Piedmont.
- Create your personal login and password (Central Piedmont Login).
- Visit cpcc.academicworks.com/ and click “Sign In.”
- Use your Central Piedmont login to access and submit the General Scholarship Application form.
- Apply to the Presidential Scholars program by clicking the “Apply To” button next to Presidential Scholars Program.
- Complete the FAFSA (use Central Piedmont Title IV School Code 002915).
If you have any questions about the Presidential Scholars Program, please contact Deziree Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.330.6027.