For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Voter Registration Information
Voting is one of the most important rights of U.S. citizens. Learn about the 2020 elections and register to vote today!
In order to vote in North Carolina elections, your county's board of elections must receive your voter registration application no later than 25 days before the election day. As soon as possible before election day:
- Familiarize yourself with upcoming election dates and NC voter eligibility requirements.
- Register to vote if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Lookup your state's voter registration and election information (if you don't plan to vote in NC)
- North Carolina State Board of Elections (NCSBE):
- Mecklenburg County Board of Elections
- View your sample NC ballot (once you're registered to vote)