For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Voter Registration Information
Voting is one of the most important rights of U.S. citizens. Learn about the 2020 elections and register to vote today!
In order to vote in North Carolina elections, your county's board of elections must receive your voter registration application no later than 25 days before the election day. As soon as possible before election day:
- Familiarize yourself with upcoming election dates and NC voter eligibility requirements.
- Register to vote if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Lookup your state's voter registration and election information (if you don't plan to vote in NC)
- North Carolina State Board of Elections (NCSBE):
- Mecklenburg County Board of Elections
- View your sample NC ballot (once you're registered to vote)