Campus Activities Board (CAB)
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a student-led organization that creates and hosts a broad range of programming activities designed to support inclusivity and campus engagement. All Central Piedmont students from all campuses are encouraged to attend our events and participate in CAB to help plan activities. Students who join CAB are able to plan and put on events like DeStress Week, Student Mixers, movie nights, and more.
We value diversity, inclusivity, creativity, integrity, and respect.
If you are interested in joining CAB, email your campus coordinator, and they will provide you with membership information.
- Central Campus: email Kate Breitenfeld
- Harper Campus: email Cassie Sinkovitz
- Harris Campus: email John Gomez
- Levine Campus: email Linteno Savedge
- Cato Campus: email Student Life
- Merancas Campus: email Student Life
- Central Piedmont Live Committee: plans, implements, and evaluates a variety of student live entertainment programs, such as open mic nights, talent shows, comedy shows, variety acts, and poetry slams.
- Issues and Ideas Committee: plans, implements, and evaluates programs that promote social, cultural and educational, and political awareness, such as TedTalks, guest lectures, documentary/film viewings, debates, informative activities/games.
- Special Events Committee: plans, implements, and evaluates all large-scale events, such as Fall Fest/Spring Fest, Welcome Week, and CAB Week. Special Events also hosts a variety of novelty events to engage with the student body.
Participate in CAB
All students are welcome. If you would like to collaborate or have questions, send us an email.