Campus Activities Board (CAB)
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a student-led organization that creates and hosts a broad range of programming activities designed to support inclusivity and campus engagement. All Central Piedmont students from all campuses are encouraged to attend our events and participate in CAB to help plan activities.
We value diversity, inclusivity, creativity, integrity, and respect. All CAB events are held online until further notice.
2020–21 Executive Board
The executive board, committee chairs, and committee members are all students.
Executive Director: Jamie Roldan-Moquete
Director of Operations: Jayna Naik
Director of Programming: Perla Camacho
Directors of Marketing: Ian Miller
- Central Piedmont Live Committee: plans, implements, and evaluates a variety of student live entertainment programs, such as open mic nights, talent shows, comedy shows, variety acts, and poetry slams.
- Issues and Ideas Committee: plans, implements, and evaluates programs that promote social, cultural and educational, and political awareness, such as TedTalks, guest lectures, documentary/film viewings, debates, informative activities/games.
- Special Events Committee: plans, implements, and evaluates all large-scale events, such as Fall Fest/Spring Fest, Welcome Week, and CAB Week. Special Events also hosts a variety of novelty events to engage with the student body.
- Advisor: Bryan Mobley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support staff: Carrie Boudousquie, email@example.com