For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
NC Governor Roy Cooper announced Sept. 30 the state will move into Phase 3 of easing COVID-19 pandemic restrictions. Movie theaters, outdoor amusement parks, conference centers, bars, and large/small outdoor venues can reopen at reduced capacity as of Friday, Oct. 2.
The Governor emphasized that safety measures such as face-coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing should still be followed.
Central Piedmont continues to offer fall semester classes in multiple formats with the majority of classes being taught online.
Registration for fall short session classes — as well as Corporate and Continuing Education courses — is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Campus Activities Board (CAB)
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a student-led organization that creates and hosts a broad range of programming activities designed to support inclusivity and campus engagement. All Central Piedmont students from all campuses are encouraged to attend our events and participate in CAB to help plan activities.
We value diversity, inclusivty, creativity, integrity, and respect. All CAB events are held online until further notice.
- The CAB Executive Board includes the Executive Director, Director of Operations, and Director of Programs. The Executive Board works collaboratively to drive the vision and mission of the organization. They are elected each year in April and serve a full-year term.
- Committee Chairs oversee the development, budget management, marketing, and implementation of several events throughout the semester. They are elected each year in April and serve a full-year term.
- Committee Members support the Committee Chairs with event planning and management.
2020-2021 Executive Board
The executive board, committee chairs, and committee members are all students.
- Executive Director: Jamie Roldan-Moquete
- Director of Operations: Jayna Naik
- Directors of Programs: Kirstin Hollingworth, Ian Miller