Location: Central Campus, Worrell Building, gym
We invite current Central Piedmont students, alumni, and the general public to attend to connect with employers.
Information for Students/Job Seekers
Prepare for the Fair
- Update your résumé — Central Piedmont students and graduates, contact Career Services for help.
- Log in to the student job board to view an up-to-date list of employers attending the fair, the positions they are hiring for, and to apply to current posted positions (must be a current student/graduate with an active username)
- Look through our Career Guide (PDF) for tips on updating your resume, interviewing, and other job search resources.
- Review the dress for success page of our Career Guide (PDF). Visit Central Piedmont Career Services on Pinterest for examples and additional tips on professional dress.
On the Day of the Fair
- Bring copies of your résumé to the fair.
- Students, bring your Central Piedmont student ID to participate in the professional photo booth.
- On social media, tag @CentralPiedmont using #GetStudentsHired to share your Career Fair experience.
This event is free and open to everyone. Central Piedmont will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to participate in this event. If you are a Central Piedmont student and require an accommodation, please contact Disability Services.
- Employers, use the top level of Parking Deck 4.
- Non-student job seekers, use visitor spaces in Parking Decks 2 and 3.