Request a Central Piedmont Transcript

Learn how to order a Central Piedmont Community College transcript.

An official Central Piedmont transcript is issued only at your (the student's) written authorization. Your transcript is a copy of the coursework you have completed up to the time the transcript is issued. The transcript contains all coursework, including degree and/or non-degree courses, taken while enrolled at Central Piedmont. Central Piedmont will not issue a partial transcript, but will automatically send all completed coursework when a transcript is requested. Central Piedmont does not provide any transcript submitted to our school from other schools or institutions. We will not issue your transcripts unless you have fulfilled all financial obligations to the college.

Request an Official or Unofficial Central Piedmont Transcript

How to request an official or unofficial Central Piedmont transcript for a for-college-Credit, Corporate and Continuing Education, or Adult High School programs.

  • Official e-Transcripts

    Ordering and tracking a transcript has never been so quick and easy. This option is our newest and fastest official transcript delivery option. Central Piedmont is collaborating with the National Student Clearinghouse to give students the option of having their official transcript sent to recipients electronically. Request a Central Piedmont e-transcript, learn more about e-transcripts, as well as all associated fees, delivery options, and more on the National Student Clearinghouse website.

  • Official Paper Transcript (Request Electronically)

    Central Piedmont Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide SecurePrint, an online paper transcript ordering service, for both currently enrolled and previously enrolled students. Transcripts will be sent to the recipient by U.S. Postal Service 1st class mail. Students have the option to choose either a combined curriculum/continuing education transcript (CB) or an Adult High School (AHS) transcript. During the request process, select whether you need the transcript to be processed now, or upon posting of your degree.

  • Official Paper Transcript (Request by Fax or Mail)

    Print, complete, and return a Central Piedmont transcript request form (PDF) to 704.330.6007 (fax) or to:

    Central Piedmont Community College Student Records
    PO Box 35009
    Charlotte, NC 28235-5009

    Each official transcript is $5. This transcript fee needs to be submitted at the time of the request.

  • Official Paper Transcript (Request In Person) — Mask Required

    You can request a transcript from an Admissions, Registration, and Records area at any Central Piedmont campus. Each official transcript is $5, due when you request your transcript. You can request and pick up transcripts at the following locations:

    • Central Campus, Central High Building, Records and Registration window
    • Levine Campus, Levine I Building, Admissions and Registration counter
    • Merancas Campus, Claytor Building, Admissions and Registration counter

    You must show a valid picture ID when you pick up your transcript. The transcript will only be issued to the student requesting the transcript, or to a third party with a valid picture ID who has your written authorization.

    Learn about requirements for coming to campus during the coronavirus pandemic, including face coverings.

  • Unofficial Transcripts

    Unofficial transcripts can be ordered by logging into MyCollege and clicking on the “Transcript” link under the Academic Profile section on the Students Menu screen. Unofficial transcripts may also be obtained in person at all Central Piedmont campus locations. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.

Other Central Piedmont Transcript Requests