For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
NC Governor Roy Cooper announced Sept. 1 he is moving the state into Phase 2.5. Playgrounds will open, and businesses like gyms and museums across the state can reopen at reduced capacity as of Sept. 4. The Governor emphasized that safety measures such as face-coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing should still be followed.
Central Piedmont continues to offer fall semester classes in multiple formats with the majority of classes being taught online.
Registration for fall short session classes — as well as Corporate and Continuing Education courses — is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
You can get your student ID online or on campus.
You must be registered for classes in fall 2020 to get a new ID card. Semester stickers are not required for fall 2020.
How to Get Your ID Card During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
You can also request your ID online: complete the student ID request form. Make sure all the information you provide on the form is up-to-date — we will mail your ID card to the address you provide on the form. For verification purposes, you are required to upload a copy of a current state or government issued photo ID to the request form. The ID that you submit must be valid and have a clearly identifiable photo.
In the student ID request form, you will be asked to provide a photo that will be the photo on your ID card. The photo you submit must meet the following requirements:
- Must be color (cannot be black and white).
- Must have a plain, light-colored background.
- Must be clear and well-lit — no excessive shadows, pixelation/graininess, etc.
- Your entire head and shoulders must be visible.
- You must be facing forward, looking directly into the camera.
- Do not have any other people or objects in the photo.
- Do not wear a hat or sunglasses.
- Nothing should be touching your face, such as hands, props, or other distractions.
- You can smile. Do not make any gestures or inappropriate facial expressions.
Central Piedmont Registration reserves the right to determine any photo as being inappropriate. We typically mail cards out within two business days after you request it. For more information or any questions regarding IDs, please email email@example.com.
Acceptable Image Example
Unacceptable Image Examples
Do not upload these type of images.