For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Student ID Cards
Campus ID centers are temporarily closed, but you can still get your student ID.
How to Get Your ID Card During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
You must be registered for classes in fall 2020 to get a new ID card. Semester stickers are not required for fall 2020.
To request your ID, complete the student ID request form. Make sure all the information you provide on the form is up-to-date — we will mail your ID card to the address you provide on the form. For verification purposes, you are required to upload a copy of a current state or government issued photo ID. The ID that you submit must be valid and have a clearly identifiable photo. In the form, you will provide a photo that will be the photo on your ID card.
The photo you submit must meet the following requirements:
- Must be color (cannot be black and white).
- Must have a plain, light-colored background.
- Must be clear and well-lit — no excessive shadows, pixelation/graininess, etc.
- Your entire head and shoulders must be visible.
- You must be facing forward, looking directly into the camera.
- Do not have any other people or objects in the photo.
- Do not wear a hat or sunglasses.
- Nothing should be touching your face, such as hands, props, or other distractions.
- You can smile. Do not make any gestures or inappropriate facial expressions.
Central Piedmont Registration reserves the right to determine any photo as being inappropriate.
We typically mail cards out within two business days after you request it. For more information, or with any questions regarding IDs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.