Transcript Requests from Central Piedmont

Student Records is responsible for maintaining the accuracy and security of academic records for the college.  In-person services to students are provided at each Central Piedmont campus.

An official Central Piedmont transcript is issued only at the authorization by written request from the student concerned. A curriculum transcript is a copy of a student’s completed academic work at the time it is issued. It contains all coursework, including degree and/or non-degree courses, taken while enrolled at Central Piedmont College. Central Piedmont will not issue a partial transcript. The college will automatically send all completed coursework when a transcript is requested. Central Piedmont does not provide any transcript submitted to our school from other schools or institutions. Transcripts are not issued unless all financial obligations to the college are fulfilled.

Requesting Official or Unofficial Central Piedmont Transcripts for Curriculum, Corporate and Continuing Education, and Adult High School Transcripts

Other Central Piedmont Transcript Requests