Earn a Degree or Transfer

Are you seeking an Associate degree, diploma, or credit certificate? Do you want to take courses to transfer to another college or university? Or are you looking to transfer here from another college or university? 

Whatever your journey, wherever you are in it — you've come to the right place. We're excited you are considering Central Piedmont. Our helpful, friendly First Year Experience advisors are here to help guide you, step-by-step, to help you enroll, apply, and thrive in your academic journey here. 

  • Not sure where to begin?

    Contact First Year Experience at  704.330.6100 or email fye@cpcc.edu.

  • Do you want to take courses to transfer to another college or university? 

    Visit the Central Piedmont Transfer Resource Center.

  • Are you a student in need of an interpreter or accommodations for classroom and/or testing?

    Learn how Disability Services can help.