Student Achievement Measures
Central Piedmont is committed to students and learning. Student success is the heart of everything we do. We use multiple measures to monitor and gauge student achievement, and to help inform decisions that impact the success of our students.
Central Piedmont Community College selected seven student achievement metrics from three different data sources (IPEDS, North Carolina Community College System's State Performance Accountability Measures, and Central Piedmont's Office of Planning and Research).
The seven metrics are listed below.
- Student completion rates
- Student success rates in college-level English courses
- Student success rates in college-level math courses
- First year progression
- Licensure/Certification passing rates
- College transfer performance
- Fall-to-fall retention rates
The achievement goals, thresholds of acceptability, and evaluation of results are examined in this table.