Greece: "The Global Classroom"
Experience the art, architecture, and culture of ancient Greece. Visits will include the Temple of Zeus, the Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the ruins of the Bronze Age civilization at Mycenae, Olympia, and Delphi. This faculty-led study abroad will offer a once in a lifetime opportunity to synthesize material learned in Central Piedmont courses with hands-on exposure in the civilization that had a major impact upon world and American history. Students from all programs are encouraged to apply.
- May 18 — 26, 2020
- $3,600 (age 29 and under) + $120 application and insurance fee paid to Central Piedmont
- $3,880 (age 30 and over) + $120 application and insurance fee paid to Central Piedmont
Included in Program Fee
- round trip airfare
- in-country transportation
- daily breakfast and some dinners
- admissions and entrance fees to museums, exhibits, etc.
- full-time guide
Not Included in Program Fee
- passport fees
- Central Piedmont course registration associated with program
- lunches and some dinners
- personal expenses
Participants must register for the summer 2020 term.
Student seeking academic credit for their participation must register for either:
- HIS 111 - World Civilization
- ARC 250 - Survey of Architecture
- HUM 120 - Cultural Studies
Students not seeking to earn academic credit for their participation must register for:
- TVL 7800 - non curriculum course