Risk, Safety, and Security
Risk, Safety, and Security provides a variety of services to enhance and promote safety for students, faculty, staff, and visitors. Our services and programs support the mission of Central Piedmont, and we are committed to fostering an environment that promotes preparation and awareness through a collaborative approach.
Each division is staffed with dedicated subject matter experts to perform services in Business Continuity, College Security Services, Emergency Management, Enterprise Risk Management, and Environmental Health and Safety.
Our services include:
- procuring insurance
- identifying risks
- developing and implementing mitigation controls
- conducting drills
- performing safety inspections
- investigating incidents
- reviewing and approving contracts
- developing and implementing continuity programs
- collaborating with local, state, and federal agencies for emergency management and security-related events