Study Abroad with Central Piedmont
Go abroad and earn college credit on a Central Piedmont short term study abroad program.
- Central Piedmont faculty will travel with you and lead the program abroad.
- Offered over spring break or summer — go abroad for one to three weeks.
- Earn typically three hours of academic credit or of non-credit continuing education hours.
- We offer study abroad programs in a wide range of subjects, including business, education, English, foreign languages, health sciences, and history; you can often do a study abroad program for humanities credit.
- You can also choose to volunteer or do service abroad.
- Where you can go and the classes you'll take change each year; we have traveled to over 20 countries around the world.
If you want to learn more about global learning and study abroad at Central Piedmont, contact the Center for Global Engagement (formerly the Global Learning Office) or complete our interest card.