Planning and Research
Central Piedmont Community College is dedicated to improving the student experience and success through data informed decisions. The Office of Planning and Research provides meaningful information and analysis to campus leadership, departments and various stakeholders to be used during the decision-making, planning, and assessment process.
The Office of Planning and Research:
- enhances the college’s capacity to use data in determining strategic and operational actions by ensuring high-quality data is readily available and meaningfully conveyed to appropriate stakeholders
- strengthens the college’s continuous improvement efforts by conducting a robust, collaborative assessment program
- ensures compliance with accreditation standards by supporting the college’s commitment to continued excellence
- promotes data literacy by providing access to resources and sharing knowledge of best practices in data research, survey methodologies, and assessment practices
The Association for Institutional Research (AIR) describes in more detail the duties and functions of institutional research.
- Request Form for Data, Surveys, or Focus Groups (not related to dissertation research)
- Research Approval Process
- Enrollment Dashboards