For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is responsible for the procurement and management of insurance covering college owned and rented vehicles. ERM is responsible for the following:
- Maintaining in-house files on potential employee drivers
- Processing of MVR inquiries through insurance provider
- Processing of claims
- Handling copies of documentation
- Add/Delete vehicles to college insurance policies - State or Non-State
- Audit Insurance records with Inventory Control records annually
- Distribute Insurance ID Cards as they relate to renewals
All College owned and leased vehicles are covered by a commercial automobile policy that provides liability protection for CPCC employees drivers while operating these vehicles and provides property damage coverage.