1. Central Piedmont Community College must be added as an Additional Insured as it pertains to the work done/service provided and/or product delivered to the college.
a. Central Piedmont Community College (Attach Additional Insured Endorsement evidencing coverage of Ongoing Operations and Completed Operations for the additional insured)
- Coverage must be primary and non-contributory above any other insurance Central Piedmont Community College may carry.
- Waiver of Subrogation on all policies in favor of Central Piedmont Community College.
- Make subcontractor’s insurance primary.
2. The Certificate Holder must be:
Central Piedmont Community College
Attn: Enterprise Risk Management, Keisha Campbell
PO Box 35009
Charlotte, NC 28235
3. Central Piedmont requires a COI which shows General Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Automobile Liability and Umbrella Liability coverages. (The minimum coverages accepted are listed for each.)
a. Enterprise Risk Management may opt to waive the requirements for Automobile Liability or the Workers’ Compensation — depending on the scope and scale of the job or event.
b. Enterprise Risk Management may opt to waive the requirements for Umbrella Liability in addition to the GL—depending on the GL coverage as well as the scope and scale of the job or event.
4. Additional insurance and/or coverages may be requested based on the services provided to the college.
Vendors Providing Services
- If a service is being rendered, Enterprise Risk Management will need to see proof of Professional Liability.
- If the service being rendered involves waste removal of any kind, Enterprise Risk Management needs to see Pollution Liability as well as Transportation Liability.
- If any products and/or services related to information technology (including hardware and/or software) are provided to CPCC, Cyber Liability will be required. Additionally, network security liability arising from the unauthorized access to, use of, or tampering with computer systems, including hacker attacks or inability of an authorized third party to gain access to your services, including denial of service, unless caused by a mechanical or electrical failure.
Vendors Providing Catering Services
- In addition to showing proof of General Liability, please provide proof of Liquor Liability insurance coverage.
- Due to the fact that a service is being rendered, please provide proof of Professional Liability.