Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) is administered directly by Central Piedmont's Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits offices.
The amount of aid awarded depends on your financial need, the amount of other aid you receive, and on the availability of funds. The grant is awarded for fall and spring semesters only (summer is ineligible).
Eligibility and Requirements
- be eligible for a Pell Grant (priority given to Federal Pell Grant recipients)
- demonstrated financial need
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- hold a high school diploma or GED certificate
- be enrolled in an eligible program
- not have a bachelor's degree
- maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress