For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced earlier today (Oct. 21) Phase Three of statewide coronavirus restrictions will remain in effect until at least Nov. 13.
In Phase 3, which began Oct. 2, bars, entertainment venues, movie theaters and large outdoor venues were allowed to reopen with capacity restrictions. Capacity limits remained in place for restaurants, and mass gatherings were limited as well – 25 for indoors and 50 for outdoors.
As a friendly reminder, open registration for spring classes begins Nov. 9. Also, registration for Corporate and Continuing Education courses is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Create Exceptional Talent
From reducing performance gaps to leading efficiency and innovation, exceptional employee talent will drive your organization forward. If you are responsible for growing that talent, rely on Central Piedmont as your partner in providing employees with the new skills, knowledge, and abilities required to make your company more productive, innovative, and profitable.
Choose from any Central Piedmont Corporate Learning Center program to serve the unique needs of your organization, or let us develop custom content specifically for your company. Count on the expertise of our trainers, faculty, and staff to provide a wealth of resources for custom group training.
Features and Benefits
- Set your own schedule around peak times and events.
- Visit a campus with well-equipped facilities or we come on-site to your location(s).
- Book a single event or comprehensive talent management programs.
- Choose focused, short-term workshops and seminars.
- Plan for efficiency and convenience with online learning.
- Expand the geographic reach of training with vendor partners worldwide.
- Tailor training by using needs assessment and evaluation.
- Choose custom course materials.
- Rely on Central Piedmont for program management and student registration and tracking.
- Sponsor employees in public classes with our easy "Authorization to Bill" form.
- Plan effective, fun team building events.
We make it easy. Call today or send an email inquiry to learn more about group training. Be sure to ask about our most popular engagements, which include team building and communication, problem solving, Six Sigma Green Belt, project management, and Excel.
Now booking: Culinary Team Experience
Let Central Piedmont create a unique experience that your employees will talk about for years to come. Stretch your group’s communication and creativity while honing culinary skills.
Your experience includes:
- three hours in Central Piedmont's state-of-the-art Philip Van Every Culinary Arts Center in Uptown Charlotte
- highly trained chefs leading your team on a culinary exploration
- flexible and convenient hours to meet your team’s demanding schedule
- a set or customizable menu: choose one of the following menus, or let us help you customize one for your team
- A Taste of Italy
- Let’s Cook Southern Y’all
- Mystery Mission: Our Twist on “Iron Chef”
- The Mediterranean Table
- Tasty First Bites from Around the World
To enhance your experience, Central Piedmont can provide:
- individualized aprons
- non-alcoholic beverages
- beer or wine
- Wine Adventure – tasting class prior to your cooking session
Learn from Our Clients
These corporate groups have already had a taste of how Central Piedmont can help create a successful team building event:
- Daimler Corporation
- Duke Energy
- First Citizens Bank
- Mann Travels
- Mecklenburg County Health Department
- Premier Inc.
- Siemens Energy
- Sonic Automotive
"Our internal team was excited to use the tools we learned during our Project Management training at Central Piedmont. As a result, we were able to apply new learning to an old problem, putting our organization on a trajectory toward finding a solution and a process we can implement."
- Diane Weekley, Goodwill Industries
“I appreciate Central Piedmont's ability to provide us with a flexible training solution that is directly tailored to our needs.”
- Bryan Branch, Maintenance Manager/Plant Engineering Manager, Celgard