Directions: Complete the following three steps to apply to study abroad with Central Piedmont in 2024:
1. Submit your Study Abroad Application using the "Apply Now" link above. (The Center for Global Engagement will review all applicants for records of conduct, academic infractions, or financial obligations to the college.)
2. Pay the non-refundable $100 application fee.
3. Submit your recorded video interview.
Note: The Center for Global Engagement will email you directions, after you submit your Study Abroad Application, for paying your application fee and submitting your video interview.
September 22: 1st application deadline
November 10: 2nd application deadline
December 12: 3rd application deadline
January 19: 4th application deadline
Required Next Steps:
1. Review the Required Intake Day Meetings schedule below and save the next meeting available after you submitted your application on your schedule.
October 20, 2023 | 1 - 1:30 p.m.: Intake Day Meeting for first application deadline
December 1, 2023 | 1 - 1:30 p.m.: Intake Day Meeting for second application deadline
January 19, 2024 | 1 - 1:30 p.m.: Intake Day Meeting for third application deadline
February 9, 2024 | 1 - 1:30 p.m.: Intake Day Meeting for fourth application deadline
2. Pay a required $500 commitment deposit within 45 days of acceptance to a study abroad program prior to December 1.
Note: Acceptance after December 1 may require a larger initial payment or payment in full, depending on acceptance date and program requirements.