General Leave of Absence Procedures
- The employee will submit to the immediate administrator a written application for leave of absence. The application will state the purpose for the leave and will include a statement of intent to resume employment at Central Piedmont.
- The supervising administrators will review the application and forward it and their recommendation to the President.
- The President will review the application and the administrator’s recommendation and render a final decision.
- The President will inform the applicant and the administrators about the decision. If the leave is approved, the action will be entered in the records of the Board of Trustees.
- Written confirmation of intent to resume employment will be provided by the employee within 15 days of the anticipated return to work.