For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
NC Governor Roy Cooper announced Sept. 30 the state will move into Phase 3 of easing COVID-19 pandemic restrictions. Movie theaters, outdoor amusement parks, conference centers, bars, and large/small outdoor venues can reopen at reduced capacity as of Friday, Oct. 2.
The Governor emphasized that safety measures such as face-coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing should still be followed.
Central Piedmont continues to offer fall semester classes in multiple formats with the majority of classes being taught online.
Registration for fall short session classes — as well as Corporate and Continuing Education courses — is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Find Books and Supplies
At Central Piedmont's Barnes & Noble College (BNC), you will find everything you need for your classes as well as Central Piedmont swag and apparel. By using and accessing the bookstore, you also help Central Piedmont by providing the school with opportunities to recover money used for other programs across all campuses and scholarships.
All bookstore locations are closed until further notice. Shop online at the Barnes & Noble College Bookstore at Central Piedmont website. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Barnes & Noble is experiencing delivery delays from its publishers that may impact textbook deliveries. The bookstore is processing all textbook orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they were received. Log in to your B & N account to view order statuses for your deliveries.
You can return rented textbooks for free through UPS. You will need your order number to print the UPS shipping label. You can find your order number in the confirmation email from your online order, or, if you rented your textbook from the store, you can find it in any of your rental reminder emails. You can print your UPS label on or before your charge date. Learn more about the easy step-by-step rental return instructions.
If you have any questions, submit them on the Barnes & Noble College bookstore website or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Order Textbooks on the Barnes & Noble College Bookstore Website
- Go to the Barnes & Noble College Bookstore at Central Piedmont website or download the free My Bookstore app.
- Select Textbooks, then Find Textbooks.
- Select the campus where your class is located. Corporate and Continuing Education students, select "Corporate and Continuing Education" as your campus.
- Complete all fields in the Term/Department/Course/Section columns. To find this information:
- Log into your MyCollege account.
- Go to Academics.
- Select Student Planning.
- Select Plan and Schedule.
- Once you have completed all fields, select Find Materials.
- On the Select Format menu, select the format you would like to purchase. (Before adding items to your cart, read all information for each item so that you do not order unneeded/extra items.)
- Required: professor required
- Recommended: professor recommended
- Package Component: access code that is part of the bundle. You do not need to buy both the code and the book bundle.
- Bookstore Recommended: items recommended by the bookstore that may be helpful for the course.
- Select Add Item(s) To Your Cart.
- Create your account by completing all fields on the Create Your Account form. If you already have an account, select “I already have an account.”
- If you are a financial aid recipient, on the Payment Options page, select Financial Aid.
- Review all information and select Submit. You will not be charged until your order is processed.
- Check the email address you provided for an email confirming your order.