Re-Enrolling Homeschool and Non-partner Schools

Do I attend a partner school? (PDF)

Returning students must submit all of the required documentation each semester. 

You must submit all the information at the same time. If your documentation is incomplete or missing any required documents, it will not be saved or processed. 

Required documents 

Submit your required paperwork 

You can submit your completed documents:

  • via email
  • in person (drop your documents off at the Dual Enrollment Office on the Central Campus)

Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your documents once we receive them. We will send a notification to your Central Piedmont student email address once you are cleared to register.