Create exceptional talent
From reducing performance gaps to leading efficiency and innovation, exceptional employee talent will drive your organization forward. If you are responsible for growing that talent, rely on CPCC as your partner in providing employees with the new skills, knowledge and abilities required to make your company more productive, innovative and profitable.
CPCC's Corporate Learning Center lets you choose any program to serve the unique needs of your organization, or we can develop custom content specifically for your company. Count on the expertise of our trainers, faculty and staff to offer you a wealth of resources for custom group training.
Features and Benefits
- Set your own schedule around peak times and events.
- Visit a campus with well-equipped facilities or we come on-site to your location(s).
- Book a single event or comprehensive talent management programs.
- Choose focused, short-term workshops and seminars.
- Plan for efficiency and convenience with online learning.
- Expand the geographic reach of training with vendor partners worldwide.
- Tailor training by using needs assessment and evaluation.
- Choose custom course materials.
- Rely on CPCC for program management and student registration and tracking.
- Sponsor employees in public classes with our easy "Authorization to Bill" form.
- Plan effective, fun team building events.
Now booking! The popular Culinary Team Experience (pdf) held in Uptown Charlotte.
Learn from Our Clients
"Our internal team was excited to use the tools we learned during our Project Management training at Central Piedmont. As a result, we were able to apply new learning to an old problem, putting our organization on a trajectory toward finding a solution and a process we can implement."
- Diane Weekley, Goodwill Industries
“I appreciate Central Piedmont's ability to provide us with a flexible training solution that is directly tailored to our needs.”
- Bryan Branch, Maintenance Manager/Plant Engineering Manager, Celgard
We make it easy. Call today or send an email inquiry to learn more about group training. Be sure to ask about our most popular engagements, which include team building and communication, problem solving, Six Sigma Green Belt, project management, and Excel.
Keep up with the Corporate Learning Center