Nervous about taking your first online course in Brightspace, Central Piedmont’s Learning Management System? The Library can help! Our one hour, virtual instructional sessions will give you hands-on experience with Brightspace. These sessions will show you how to:
- navigate Brightspace
- turn on notifications
- download the Brightspace Pulse app
- take quizzes
- upload assignments
- post discussions
- complete an Enrollment Verification Activity
View the Brightspace orientation sessions schedule and register
These sessions are optional and open to all Central Piedmont students. We think you should strongly consider signing up for this additional help if you:
- are new to Central Piedmont
- are an English as a Foreign Language student
- do not feel comfortable with technology, especially new technology
We also encourage you to use the Library's Brightspace resource guide for extra help if needed.
Our goal is to make sure you are comfortable with the tools you need to be successful in class. We can’t wait to see you there!