We believe there is something for everyone interested in pursuing a career in healthcare. Central Piedmont's healthcare training programs give you the skills you'd need in many healthcare settings and offer experienced and credentialed instructors, state-of-the-art equipment and laboratories, and plenty of hands-on experience and internships.
Get started by exploring our programs or reviewing our Health Professions and Human Services brochure. Stay up-to-date on upcoming Health Professions and Human Services open houses and information sessions on the visit page.
Career Options and Salary Information
Learn more about this career field, explore related careers and salaries, and take a Career Assessment — visit Career Coach.
In addition to applying to the college, you need to complete a separate application for most healthcare programs. Get started today, as the application deadlines for many programs are coming up in April and May. The following programs are accepting applications:
- Cardiovascular technology
- Medical assisting
- Medical laboratory technology
- Ophthalmic medical personnel
- Pharmacy technology
- Surgical technology
Visit each program page to learn more about the program and how to apply.
- As a student in many health programs, you may be exposed to blood-borne pathogens and infectious diseases.
- Upon admission into most health programs, you will be required to complete a health packet.
- Most health programs require a criminal background check and drug screen per clinical agency and healthcare system requirements.