Forms for Students

Forms for Students

Disability Services Forms

If you are a potential or current Central Piedmont student who is interested in receiving academic accommodations at Central Piedmont, please start by reviewing the Disability Services guidelines and procedures (PDF).

After reviewing the Disability Services guidelines and procedures, you will need to complete the student intake form:

After you submit the student intake form, it will be submitted to Disability Services with the documentation of the disability to request academic accommodations.

Sign Language Interpreting Requests

If you are a prospective, current, or returning student and you need to request a sign language interpreter to access a Central Piedmont service on campus, please contact the Interpreting Services Coordinator or 828.610.5783 at least 48 hours in advance.

If you need sign language interpreting in class, please follow the process for Disability Services forms on this page.