For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Student Web Access via E-Locker
Web space is provided via e-Locker for students to complete college web-based projects. By using this service, you must read and agree to the College Acceptable Use Guidelines.
In order to use your web space, you must already have a valid Central Piedmont login. The following instructions will help you configure your E-Locker space:
- Connect to your e-Locker via WebDAV or on campus or using the SFTP/SCP secure FTP service.
- Create a folder called 'www'.
- Put any content you wish to be available via the web in the 'www' folder.
If you are taking PHP/MySQL courses, you can also have your database space created by going to PHPMyAdminSetup and logging in with your Central Piedmont Login. Once the database has been created, the PHPMyAdmin application can be used to work with your database.
E-Locker Secure File Transfer (SFTP)
This page provides instructions for accessing your E-locker directory via secure SFTP protocols that are used in business and industry. To use STFP to access your E-Locker:
- Enable SFTP on your account this only has to be done the first time you use SFTP).
- Install an SFTP client application on your computer:
- In the SFTP client, enter the host as “sftp.cpcc.edu” and use port 22.
- When prompted for username and password, use your Central Piedmont credentials.
- Once connected, you will be able to transfer files between your device and your E-locker.
Please note that the first time you connect to the server, it will ask you to verify its RSA key. As long as the RSA key is the same as the following, you can be confident that you are connecting to the right server:
- ssh-rsa 2048 fd:22:0c:e1:1c:68:2f:e3:88:e3:ba:71:23:d1:8d:b9