Small Business Center to offer two free webinar series this fall
To help small businesses navigate any startup and/or growth challenges they are experiencing during the current COVID-19 pandemic, Central Piedmont Community College’s Small Business Center is offering two free webinar series this fall focused on “HVAC business development” and “non-profit capacity building post-COVID.”
HVAC Business Development Series
The demand for heating and air-conditioning services is anticipated to increase over the next five years with industry revenue forecasted to increase from $84 billion to $100 billion. This is an ideal time to plan entry into the industry. Technicians thinking about striking out on their own will find value in this series, which will equip them with the business skills needed to transition from a technician to small business owner. This series is designed for individuals with existing skills and licenses to start a business, as well as those interested in gaining the business skills to one day obtain the necessary industry certificates and licenses.
- Oct 1: Staying Cool when Starting an HVAC Business
- Oct 8: Developing an HVAV Business Plan
- Oct 15: Turn Up the Heat on Marketing Your HVAC Business
- Oct 22: No-Sweat Budgeting for HVAC Business
Post-COVID Non-Profit Series
This timely series will cover new ground and provide specific strategies to leverage during this era of social isolation. Attendees will discover how to elevate their board, find donors and dollars, and make virtual fundraising work for them. The series will be led by John Curtis, Ph.D., founder of IOD, Inc., and is tailored to help local nonprofit founders excel in the marketplace.
- Nov 4: How to Develop an Active, Engaged Board of Directors in a Post-COVID World
- Nov 11: How to Conduct a Successful Strategic Planning Process in a Post-COVID World
- Nov 18: How to do Virtual Fundraising in a Post-COVID World