NCCCS Performance Measures
Central Piedmont monitors the following North Carolina Community College System (NCCCS) performance metrics as part of our student achievement measures:
- Student Success Rate in College-Level English Courses: Percentage of first-time fall associate degree seeking students passing a credit-bearing English course with a “C” or better within three years.
- Student Success Rate in College-Level Math Courses: Percentage of first-time fall associate degree seeking students passing a credit-bearing Math course with a “C” or better within three years.
- First Year Progression: Percentage of first-time fall credential-seeking curriculum students graduated prior to or enrolled in postsecondary education the subsequent fall semester.
- Licensure and Certification Passing Rate: Weighted index score of first-time test-taker results on licensure and certification exams. Exams included in this measure are state mandated exams which candidates must pass before becoming active practitioners. Weights are based on the tier associated with the related instructional program.
- College Transfer Performance: Among community college Associate Degree completers and those who have completed 30 or more articulated transfer credits who subsequently transfer to a four-year university or college during the fall semester, the percentage who are enrolled at any four-year university or college the subsequent fall semester or graduated prior to.