In light of COVID-19 health directive clarifications now provided by the Mecklenburg County Public Health Department -- and adhering to our stringent pandemic safety protocols -- Central Piedmont will move some career and technical education classes back to on-campus, in-person delivery as of January 14. Check your student email for details.
Class sections that began the semester as online or hybrid will continue online until Feb. 2, at which time the college will provide further guidance. Students with questions about the mode of their classes – online or on-campus – should contact their instructors directly and check Blackboard.
Online: Career Services "It's a 'Major' Decision" Workshop
Having trouble making a career decision? Get expert tips on how to choose your program of study or future transfer major. Learn the basics of making a career decision, get reliable information about jobs in Charlotte and beyond, and ask the Career Services career counselor on hand the questions that are important to you.
Open to prospective and current Central Piedmont students.
Career Services is offering one session virtually each week:
- Thursday, January 28, 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 3, noon
- Thursday, February 11, 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 17, noon
- Thursday, February 25, 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 17, noon
- Thursday, March 25, 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 31, noon
- Thursday, April 8, 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14, noon
- Thursday, April 22, 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 28, noon
- Thursday, May 6, 4 p.m.
To prepare for your session, review and print (if possible) the workshop worksheet (PDF).
After you attend the workshop, please complete the evaluation to tell us about your experience.