Global Logistics Center
Central Piedmont offers programs for individuals seeking jobs in supply chain management, logistics, transportation, warehousing, import/export compliance, business processes, supply chain technicians for automated system/infrastructure, and more. Choose short-term courses that meet immediate professional needs or longer-term certificates and degree programs for credit. Workplace learning opportunities are included with most programs.
Short-term, non-credit programs
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- International Business
- Small Business Center
- Business Processes
- Information Technology and Security
- Truck Driving Certificate Program
For-credit degrees and certificates
- Supply Chain Management*
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Supply Chain Management - Global Logistics Technology Concentration
- Supply Chain Management Technology Certificate with a Specialization in Global Logistics Technology
- Global Business
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration - Global Business Concentration
- Business Administration Certificate with a Specialization in Global Business
- Business Administration Certificate with a Specialization in Global Operations
- Engineering Technologies
*Made possible thanks to generous support from JPMorgan Chase.
For employers that want to expand and succeed in global operations, we offer programming in supply chain management, compliance, engineering operations, business processes, and project management and more.
Global Logistics can also help employers who wish to engage in start-up or to expand operations in global trade. Our training capacity spans function and industry sectors to affect productivity, profitability, innovation, and success. Talented instructors will teach job competencies and share proven effective tools and techniques. This strengthens your in-house talent and capabilities in key areas, including: process improvement, automated warehousing and material handling, computer and information technology, technical, leadership, languages, and customer service. For assistance, please contact the Corporate Learning Center at 704.330.4660.