Become a NCSA Fellow
The benefits of becoming a NC STEM Alliance fellow include:
- stipends available
- individualized educational/career plan
- career advising
- STEM tutoring support
- workshops and activities for academic and professional development
- community service with the K-12 population
To be eligible to participate as a NC STEM Alliance fellow, students must:
- be an underrepresented minority as defined by the LSAMP program (African-Americans, Alaskan Natives, American Indians, Hispanic Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Native Pacific Islanders)
- be a U.S. citizen
- be interested in pursuing a STEM-based career pathway
- if currently enrolled as a Central Piedmont student, potential participants must be in good academic standing as defined by Central Piedmont's Standards of Academic Progress (term GPA at or above 2.0)
To get started as a NC STEM Alliance fellow, please complete the NC STEM Alliance application.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Number:1400792.