Become a NCSA Fellow
- Individualized educational/career plan
- Career advising
- Participation in undergraduate research
- STEM tutoring support
- Workshops and activities for academic and professional development
- Community service with the K-12 population
- Underrepresented minority as defined by the LSAMP program (African-Americans, Alaskan Natives, American Indians, Hispanic Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Native Pacific Islanders)
- U.S. citizen
- Interested in pursuing a STEM-based career pathway
- If currently enrolled as a Central Piedmont student, must be in good academic standing as defined by Central Piedmont's Standards of Academic Progress (term GPA at or above 2.0)
To get started as an NC STEM Alliance fellow, please complete the NC STEM Alliance fellow application (application coming soon).
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under grant number 1400792.