For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced earlier today (Oct. 21) Phase Three of statewide coronavirus restrictions will remain in effect until at least Nov. 13.
In Phase 3, which began Oct. 2, bars, entertainment venues, movie theaters and large outdoor venues were allowed to reopen with capacity restrictions. Capacity limits remained in place for restaurants, and mass gatherings were limited as well – 25 for indoors and 50 for outdoors.
As a friendly reminder, open registration for spring classes begins Nov. 9. Also, registration for Corporate and Continuing Education courses is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Become a NCSA Fellow
- Individualized educational/career plan
- Career advising
- Participation in undergraduate research
- STEM tutoring support
- Workshops and activities for academic and professional development
- Community service with the K-12 population
- Underrepresented minority as defined by the LSAMP program (African-Americans, Alaskan Natives, American Indians, Hispanic Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Native Pacific Islanders)
- U.S. citizen
- Interested in pursuing a STEM-based career pathway
- If currently enrolled as a Central Piedmont student, must be in good academic standing as defined by Central Piedmont's Standards of Academic Progress (term GPA at or above 2.0)
To get started as an NC STEM Alliance fellow, please complete the NC STEM Alliance fellow application.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under grant number 1400792.