Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) is committed to providing the college community with the highest possible quality of service through the implementation, advancement, and support of technology.
ITS includes the following departments that support technology at Central Piedmont:
- Cybersecurity and CISO
- Digital Transformation and Business Relationship Management
- General Management and Program Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Technical Management
The online client portal is the main place for contact with Central Piedmont’s Information Technology Services department.
Through the client portal, students and employees can:
- submit support tickets
- track the status of inquiries
- review self-service options in our knowledgebase and service catalog, and
- engage in real-time communication with analysts using the chat feature
The online client portal is the place to start for all technology needs.