Information Technology Student Labs
Students in our information technology program can use our labs. All labs are located on Central Campus in the Levine Information Technology Building.
- You do not need an appointment to use the lab.
- Facilitators are to assist you with your IT program labs and assignments. You can get help at the lab on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Facilitators are not to answer questions on quizzes or tests.
- Take phone calls outside the lab.
- Do not use lab computers for social networking (e.g. Facebook), playing computer games, etc.
- You will need to sign in and show your student ID to the lab facilitator.
- Food or drink is not allowed in the labs.