Information Technology Student Labs
- Labs do not require appointments. Assistance is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Facilitators are to assist IT students with IT labs and assignments.
- Facilitators are not to answer questions on quizzes or tests.
- Cell phone calls are to be taken outside the lab.
- Labs are not to be used for social networking (e.g. Facebook), playing computer games, etc.
- Students must sign in and show their student ID to the lab facilitator.
- Food or drink is not allowed in the labs.