For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Information Technology Student Labs
The labs are closed for the summer and will reopen in the fall semester.
- Labs do not require appointments. Assistance is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Facilitators are to assist IT students with IT labs and assignments.
- Facilitators are not to answer questions on quizzes or tests.
- Cell phone calls are to be taken outside the lab.
- Labs are not to be used for social networking (e.g. Facebook), playing computer games, etc.
- Students must sign in and show their student ID to the lab facilitator.
- Food or drink is not allowed in the labs.