England, Ireland, and Wales: “A Cultural Experience of the British Isles”
Dive into city life by exploring three different European capitals that each have their own unique personality.
This program is closed for summer 2022. Check out other summer 2022 study abroad opportunities.
Learn how and when to apply to study abroad.
Explore Ireland’s famed mystical beauty, marvel at London’s iconic Big Ben, and fall in love with the lush greenery and icy blue lakes of Snowdonia National Park in Wales. Experience England, Ireland, and Wales as you invest in intercultural flare, including culinary delights, music, religion, and education (Oxford University). Would you rather take Humanities by sitting in class for three hours per week or learn by being in the actual countries?
May 19–27, 2022
The following amount (as applicable), + $120 application and insurance fee paid to Central Piedmont
- 29 years old and under: $3,515
- 30 years old and over: $3,795
Once you complete the application process for Central Piedmont and you are officially accepted, the Global Learning office will guide you on payment and next steps.
Included in Program Fee
- round trip airfare
- in-country transportation
- daily breakfast and some dinners
- admissions and entrance fees to museums, exhibits, etc.
- full-time guide
Not Included in Program Fee
- passport fees
- Central Piedmont course registration associated with program
- lunches and some dinners
- personal expenses
You must register for the summer 2022 term.
- If you are seeking academic credit for your participation, you must register for HUM 120 - Cultural Studies.
- If you are not seeking to earn academic credit for your participation, you must register for TVL 7800 - non curriculum course.
- Chris Brawley
- Jessi Morton