Abbie Baynes founded Baynes Law in 2008. The firm is a business law practice that assists clients with business formation and with investment and lending transactions. Baynes Law also works with nonprofits. She also runs a consulting company called Otherwise Strategies, which assists business owners with business financial analysis and problem solving.
Abbie graduated cum laude from Duke University, and obtained both JD and MBA degrees from George Washington University. She speaks and teaches frequently in North Carolina about business law issues and negotiations strategies.
- George Washington University, J.D. MBA
- Duke University, A.B. (cum laude)
- Business Expansion Funding Corporation (BEFCOR)
- Small Business Administration Community Development Corporation, Vice Chair of the Board
- NC Bar Association: Business Law Section Council Member
- International Law Section Member
- American Bar Association
Primary Areas of Interest:
- Business Law, Entrepreneurship, mergers and acquisitions, nonprofits and business growth in Charlotte
Courses and Seminars Instructed:
- Business Law
- Choosing Your Legal Structure