Study Abroad and International Education
CPCC's Global Learning Office
GL is a resource for students, faculty and members of the Charlotte community to explore international issues. Become a "global citizen" by studying abroad, participating in cultural events, discussing international issues and gaining a global perspective.
Common Study Abroad Q&A
- What destinations and countries can I visit through study abroad?
- What are my next steps to apply for a study abroad program?
- What scholarships are available to assist me in paying for a study abroad experience?
News and Announcements
- Learn more about Human Trafficking and what you can do to help on our Global Issues Forum Page
- Want to learn how you can travel? Come to an Information Session!
- Dec 20th - Submit your Study Abroad Applications by this date to receive reduced program fees!