Study Abroad and International Education
CPCC's Global Learning Office
GL is a resource for students, faculty and members of the Charlotte community to explore international issues. Become a "global citizen" by studying abroad, participating in cultural events, discussing international issues and gaining a global perspective.
News and Announcements
International Education Week is Here - Help us Celebrate at one (or all) of these FREE events!
- Nov 19th - Global Beats, Free International Music, Library Quad, 11:30 am - 1pm
- Nov 20th - Global Tastes, Free International Tea and Bites, Worrell Lobby, 11 am - 1pm
- Nov 20th - Greece & Italy Information Session, Central Campus - LRC (Library) room 404
- CPCC committing to expand study abroad opportunities - read about it here
Common Study Abroad Q&A
- - Also check out what US News & World Report has to say about it.
- What destinations and countries can I visit through study abroad?
- What are my next steps to apply for a study abroad program?
- What scholarships are available to assist me in paying for a study abroad experience?
- You can help make studying abroad possible for students - visit our fundraising page to learn how!
- How can I raise funds to travel abroad?