Study Abroad and International Education
CPCC's Global Learning Office
GL is a resource for students, faculty and members of the Charlotte community to explore international issues. Become a "global citizen" by studying abroad, participating in cultural events, discussing international issues and gaining a global perspective.
News and Announcements
- Sept 18 - Global Learning Open House - 1-3 pm, Overcash Lobby - Come meet program leaders & alumni and get all your questions answered
- Interested in International Trivia? - email us to be apart of the Worldquest team
- CPCC committing to expand study abroad opportunities - read about it here
Common Study Abroad Q&A
- - Also check out what US News & World Report has to say about it.
- What destinations and countries can I visit through study abroad?
- What are my next steps to apply for a study abroad program?
- What scholarships are available to assist me in paying for a study abroad experience?
- How can I raise funds to travel abroad?