Please see the important update about Central Piedmont classes resuming Feb. 22 and March 1 following the ransomware attack. Visit www.cpcc.edu/technology-interruptions for details.
Cosmetology Salon Information
Open to the public! All work at the Central Piedmont Cosmetology Salon is performed by students under the supervision of licensed instructors.
Salon Location and Hours
Due to the coronavirus situation, the Central Piedmont cosmetology salon is closed until further notice.
- City View Center
- Non-Chemical Services: Tuesday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Color and Chemical Services: Tuesday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–noon
- Natural Hair Care and Services: Tuesday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. (non-chemical service)
Salon Policies and Procedures
- walk-ins welcome
- no hair additions or artificial hair enhancement
- no artificial nail services
- no checks
- no refunds
- gift certificates available
- full consultation and a patch test required 48 hours prior to guests receiving 1st hair color service at the Cosmetology School
- guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian; for safety reasons children are not permitted on salon floor unless receiving services
- Central Piedmont faculty, staff, retirees, and students will receive a 10% discount with a Central Piedmont ID (student must be current at time of services)
Learn more about our Cosmetology program.