For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced earlier today (Oct. 21) Phase Three of statewide coronavirus restrictions will remain in effect until at least Nov. 13.
In Phase 3, which began Oct. 2, bars, entertainment venues, movie theaters and large outdoor venues were allowed to reopen with capacity restrictions. Capacity limits remained in place for restaurants, and mass gatherings were limited as well – 25 for indoors and 50 for outdoors.
As a friendly reminder, open registration for spring classes begins Nov. 9. Also, registration for Corporate and Continuing Education courses is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Cosmetology Salon Information
Open to the public! All work at the Central Piedmont Cosmetology Salon is performed by students under the supervision of licensed instructors.
Salon Location and Hours
Due to the coronavirus situation, the Central Piedmont cosmetology salon is closed until further notice.
- City View Center
- Non-Chemical Services: Tuesday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Color and Chemical Services: Tuesday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–noon
- Natural Hair Care and Services: Tuesday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. (non-chemical service)
Salon Policies and Procedures
- walk-ins welcome
- no hair additions or artificial hair enhancement
- no artificial nail services
- no checks
- no refunds
- gift certificates available
- full consultation and a patch test required 48 hours prior to guests receiving 1st hair color service at the Cosmetology School
- guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian; for safety reasons children are not permitted on salon floor unless receiving services
- Central Piedmont faculty, staff, retirees, and students will receive a 10% discount with a Central Piedmont ID (student must be current at time of services)
Learn more about our Cosmetology program.