For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
NC Governor Roy Cooper announced Sept. 1 he is moving the state into Phase 2.5. Playgrounds will open, and businesses like gyms and museums across the state can reopen at reduced capacity as of Sept. 4. The Governor emphasized that safety measures such as face-coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing should still be followed.
Central Piedmont continues to offer fall semester classes in multiple formats with the majority of classes being taught online.
Registration for fall short session classes — as well as Corporate and Continuing Education courses — is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Cosmetology Salon Information
Open to the public! All work at the Central Piedmont Cosmetology Salon is performed by students under the supervision of licensed instructors.
Salon Location and Hours
Due to the coronavirus situation, the Central Piedmont cosmetology salon is closed until further notice.
- City View Center
- Non-Chemical Services: Tuesday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Color and Chemical Services: Tuesday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–noon
- Natural Hair Care and Services: Tuesday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. (non-chemical service)
Salon Policies and Procedures
- walk-ins welcome
- no hair additions or artificial hair enhancement
- no artificial nail services
- no checks
- no refunds
- gift certificates available
- full consultation and a patch test required 48 hours prior to guests receiving 1st hair color service at the Cosmetology School
- guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian; for safety reasons children are not permitted on salon floor unless receiving services
- Central Piedmont faculty, staff, retirees, and students will receive a 10% discount with a Central Piedmont ID (student must be current at time of services)
Learn more about our Cosmetology program.