For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Cosmetology Salon Information
Open to the public! All work at the Central Piedmont Cosmetology Salon is performed by students under the supervision of licensed instructors.
Salon Location and Hours
Due to the coronavirus situation, the Central Piedmont cosmetology salon is closed until further notice.
- City View Center
- Non-Chemical Services: Tuesday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Color and Chemical Services: Tuesday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–noon
- Natural Hair Care and Services: Tuesday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. (non-chemical service)
Salon Policies and Procedures
- walk-ins welcome
- no hair additions or artificial hair enhancement
- no artificial nail services
- no checks
- no refunds
- gift certificates available
- full consultation and a patch test required 48 hours prior to guests receiving 1st hair color service at the Cosmetology School
- guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian; for safety reasons children are not permitted on salon floor unless receiving services
- Central Piedmont faculty, staff, retirees, and students will receive a 10% discount with a Central Piedmont ID (student must be current at time of services)
Learn more about our Cosmetology program.