Cosmetology Salon Information
Open to the public! All work at the Central Piedmont Cosmetology Salon is performed by students under the supervision of licensed instructors.
Salon Location and Hours
- City View Center
- Non-Chemical Services: Tuesday — Friday, 8:30 a.m. — 1:30 p.m.
- Color and Chemical Services: Tuesday — Friday, 8:30 a.m. — noon
- Natural Hair Care and Services: Tuesday — Thursday, 8:30 a.m. — 1:30 p.m. (non-chemical service)
- October 1, 2019 Natural Hair Care evening hours: Tuesday — Thursday, 4 p.m. — 7 p.m.
Salon Policies and Procedures
- walk-ins welcome
- no hair additions or artificial hair enhancement
- no artificial nail services
- no checks
- no refunds
- gift certificates available
- full consultation and a patch test required 48 hours prior to guests receiving 1st hair color service at the Cosmetology School
- guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian; for safety reasons children are not permitted on salon floor unless receiving services
- Central Piedmont faculty, staff, retirees, and students will receive a 10% discount with a Central Piedmont ID (student must be current at time of services)
Learn more about our Cosmetology program.