For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
ITS Help Desk
Information Technology Services (ITS) combines Information, Technology, and Service resources into a team with a commitment to facilitate the teaching and learning process at Central Piedmont. Through the implementation, advancement and support of technology, ITS provides outstanding technology services to our community college.
The ITS Help Desk provides a single point of contact for faculty, staff, and students requesting technology related services or support.
- online service availability
- check global issues: stay up to date on global IT-related problems which may be affecting you
- check service request status (requires ID and password)
- ITS policies and departments
- ITS for faculty and staff
Help Desk Services
- support of college-licensed applications
- new account and account change requests
- hardware upgrade and repair of college-owned devices
- telephone system support
- installation of hardware and software
- technology consultation services
- new equipment requests