For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
ITS Help Desk
The ITS Help Desk provides a single point of contact for faculty, staff, and students requesting technology related services or support.
You may also find the information you need on the following pages:
- Blackboard information for faculty/staff
- ITS for faculty and staff: includes information about email, printing, Jabber, Panopto, and more
- Teach remotely, work remotely, and Learn remotely
- About the college website (cpcc.edu)
- ITS for students
- Online service availability
- Check global issues: stay up to date on global IT-related problems which may be affecting you
- Check service request status (requires login)
- ITS policies and departments
Help Desk Services
- support of college-licensed applications
- new account and account change requests
- hardware upgrade and repair of college-owned devices
- telephone system support
- installation of hardware and software
- technology consultation services
- new equipment requests