For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit http://www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of July 14, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks, at least until Aug. 7
Central Piedmont announced July 7, that fall semester classes will begin on Aug. 10, and be taught in multiple formats – online, hybrid, blended, and face-to-face. The majority of students will come to campus a minimal number of times, with the rest of their instruction occurring online. Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
ITS Help Desk
The ITS Help Desk provides a single point of contact for faculty, staff, and students requesting technology related services or support.
You may also find the information you need on the following pages:
- Blackboard information for faculty/staff
- ITS for faculty and staff: includes information about email, printing, Jabber, Panopto, and more
- Teach remotely, work remotely, and Learn remotely
- About the college website (cpcc.edu)
- ITS for students
- Online service availability
- Check global issues: stay up to date on global IT-related problems which may be affecting you
- Check service request status (requires login)
- ITS policies and departments
Help Desk Services
- support of college-licensed applications
- new account and account change requests
- hardware upgrade and repair of college-owned devices
- telephone system support
- installation of hardware and software
- technology consultation services
- new equipment requests