For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced earlier today (Oct. 21) Phase Three of statewide coronavirus restrictions will remain in effect until at least Nov. 13.
In Phase 3, which began Oct. 2, bars, entertainment venues, movie theaters and large outdoor venues were allowed to reopen with capacity restrictions. Capacity limits remained in place for restaurants, and mass gatherings were limited as well – 25 for indoors and 50 for outdoors.
As a friendly reminder, open registration for spring classes begins Nov. 9. Also, registration for Corporate and Continuing Education courses is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
ITS Help Desk
The ITS Help Desk provides a single point of contact for faculty, staff, and students requesting technology related services or support.
You may also find the information you need on the following pages:
- Blackboard information for faculty/staff
- ITS for faculty and staff: includes information about email, printing, Jabber, Panopto, and more
- Teach remotely, work remotely, and Learn remotely
- About the college website (cpcc.edu)
- ITS for students
- Online service availability
- Check global issues: stay up to date on global IT-related problems which may be affecting you
- Check service request status (requires login)
- ITS policies and departments
Help Desk Services
- support of college-licensed applications
- new account and account change requests
- hardware upgrade and repair of college-owned devices
- telephone system support
- installation of hardware and software
- technology consultation services
- new equipment requests