For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
NC Governor Roy Cooper announced Sept. 1 he is moving the state into Phase 2.5. Playgrounds will open, and businesses like gyms and museums across the state can reopen at reduced capacity as of Sept. 4. The Governor emphasized that safety measures such as face-coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing should still be followed.
Central Piedmont continues to offer fall semester classes in multiple formats with the majority of classes being taught online.
Registration for fall short session classes — as well as Corporate and Continuing Education courses — is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As a Central Piedmont faculty, staff, or student, you have a college Google apps account. Google apps let you keep all your work in one place, view different file formats without buying extra software, access your files from anywhere with an internet connection, collaborate on documents, and more.
Access Google Drive
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Enter your Central Piedmont email address.
- Login with your Central Piedmont username and password.
Create and Share Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations with Google Drive
Google Drive provides a single place for all your information, from videos, to presentations, to slide shows:
- Documents are automatically saved online as you work.
- Easily share and organize documents with as many people as you like.
- Collaborate in real time, without sending attachments or losing track of the most recent version of a file.
- Upload existing files from your work computer to access them remotely.