In light of COVID-19 health directive clarifications now provided by the Mecklenburg County Public Health Department -- and adhering to our stringent pandemic safety protocols -- Central Piedmont will move some career and technical education classes back to on-campus, in-person delivery as of January 14. Check your student email for details.
Class sections that began the semester as online or hybrid will continue online until Feb. 2, at which time the college will provide further guidance. Students with questions about the mode of their classes – online or on-campus – should contact their instructors directly and check Blackboard.
As a Central Piedmont faculty, staff, or student, you have a college Google apps account. Google apps let you keep all your work in one place, view different file formats without buying extra software, access your files from anywhere with an internet connection, collaborate on documents, and more.
Access Google Drive
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Enter your Central Piedmont email address.
- Login with your Central Piedmont username and password.
Create and Share Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations with Google Drive
Google Drive provides a single place for all your information, from videos, to presentations, to slide shows:
- Documents are automatically saved online as you work.
- Easily share and organize documents with as many people as you like.
- Collaborate in real time, without sending attachments or losing track of the most recent version of a file.
- Upload existing files from your work computer to access them remotely.