Student Counselors provide vital services to all students who want to make the most of their time in college. When visiting Counseling Services, students will receive caring, knowledgeable assistance. Below are just a few of the services we offer.
When should I go see a Counselor?
- To strengthen my academic standing based on SOP.
- To help me clarify my goals for college and my education.
- To discuss study habits and my educational history.
- To assist me with (link to external resource)?.
- To assist me with setting goals.
- To provide information about CPCC degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
- To connect me with resources on and off campus.
- To received advisement for courses.
- To provide course recommendations (FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT A FACULTY ADVISOR).
Please contact one of our counselors to find out more about the above.