The Early Childhood program offers a variety of programs.
- Certificate in Early Childhood
- Certificate in Administration
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care
- Certificate in School-Age Care
- Certificate in Career and College Promise
North Carolina State Credentials & Applications:
- Early Childhood Credential (NCECC) Click HERE
- Childhood Administration Credential (NCECAC) Click HERE
- School-Age Care Credential (NCSACC) Click HERE
New to CPCC and get enrolled? Click HERE
- Looking for Spring 2016 classes which begin on January 11th?
- Looking for Spring 2016 2nd short session classes which begin on March 14th?
- Looking for Summer 2016 classes which begin on May 18th? (Subject to Change)
- Looking for Fall 2016 classes which begin on August 15th? Click HERE (Subject to Change)
*Registration Info Click HERE
Upcoming Early Childhood Events
- May 6, 2016, 5:30-7:00pm, Early Childhood Graduation Reception
- May 12, 2016, 4:00pm, CPCC Graduation Click HERE for more information and applications.
- August 5-6, 2016, Moving the Dial: Collaborating for the Well-Being of Young Children. Click HERE for more information.
Need Tutoring for Math